|Monday, May 8th, 2006|
|so food and stuff
i know its last minute but hey, its me. how are people feeling for eats at around 4:30 tomorrow at sigon?, and then again maybe after tiffany's tattoo somewhere else, im all for mass quantities of eating
|Saturday, April 22nd, 2006|
|happy earth day bitches
sooooooooo, i got a bunny his name is Nigel and he's a blue holland lop, soo cute. its earth day, so everybody needs to pick up some trash, and eat fresh veggies all day whooo hooo. so yeah, that is all.
|Wednesday, March 29th, 2006|
|in case you didnt know
|Your Quirk Factor: 94%|
You're beyond quirky... You're downright bizarre.
You've lost touch with social norms and what's appropriate. And you're loving every minute of it!
|Tuesday, February 28th, 2006|
1. i feel totally amazing and wow. and im not going to tell you why
2. mom has finally come to terms with tattooing, she says she doesn't like it, but that im almost 20, and capable of making choices on my own.
3. trimmed my hair today, and it ended up really short, so yeah, looks hot.
Current Mood: see above
|lost_nomad's LJ stalker is danse_dink!|
|danse_dink is stalking you because they heard you are awesome in bed, and they want to find out. They are also getting with your significant other!|
|Thursday, February 16th, 2006|
|this is how hard i am
The Tooth Puller
|Car Bombs Planted:||Twelve|
|Favorite Weapon||9mm Colt|
|Arms Broken:||Twenty One|
|Tongues Cut Off:||Eleven|
|Biggest Enemy:||Prickly Pear|
Get Your HITMAN Name
oh, and My beautiful and wonderful Tiffany got her septum pierced,im so proud of her, she claims it didnt hurt, but shes lieing, really, shes just trying to be as hard as me
|you punched my ear...
and i like it. got my left dermal punch done so i would be able to sleep on one side while it heals, and then im gonna get the other done. it looks fucking bad ass. and i know you'll all think im crazy, but it hardly hurt, at all. no joke, lee said it'd be the most painful thing id ever felt, but to be honest my 10ga nipple hurt probably twice as much. the noise it made was off the hook though, next time, i wanna record it.
|Wednesday, February 15th, 2006|
|Sunday, February 12th, 2006|
|im freakin out man
ive been having a anxiety attack all day, and i cant shake it, and ive been upable to get ahold of anyone to talk me down from it. fuckin fuck piss fuck shit Current Mood: pain, lots and lots of pain
|Saturday, February 11th, 2006|
|speaking in color
ive been thinking that when someone says they are feeling "blue" everyone knows what they mean, but personally a lot of my thoughts and emotions are just colors, so if i said i was feeling green and brown and yellow, nobody would be able to relate to what i felt, so we need to come up with teh meaning of colors, and then start using they as non visual descriptors
|Thursday, February 9th, 2006|
|dear drewbie drawers
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I would build a _______ just for you.
I would get your name tattooed on my __________.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.
My love for you is like that of ____________.
REPOST THIS WITH DEAR ______ (YOUR NAME) AND HAVE PEOPLE MESSAGE YOU FILLING IN THE BLANK Feel free to write as much in the blanks as you want! ;)
|Tuesday, February 7th, 2006|
|big gapeing holes
so as my septum reaches its final size, i look to expand my collection of large body holes, and im looking to you all for any ideas about what would look good. so far im thinking of
6ga innerconch nails
2ga flats/helix punches
nipples 6ga horizontal, 10ga vertical
|Saturday, February 4th, 2006|
fried brussel sprouts are sooo good, tiffany and i made some last night, and wow, we left the chunks bigger, and fried them a little longer, and they were crispy and wonderful, i find they're best with balsamic vinager and sea salt, and ketchup
|Saturday, January 28th, 2006|
|sad sad sad
Rorie died this morning some time between 8 and 1030 :(
on a happier note i talked to an old friend that i hadnt seen in ages this morning
and food orgy Current Mood: sad
|Wednesday, January 25th, 2006|
|Saturday, January 21st, 2006|
i really hate my seasonal affective disorder, its really bummin me out (no really) but today is looking a bit sunnier, so maybe it'll be a good day. hopefully, ive had too many bad days recently, and its really starting to bug me again. fuck. anyways, hope today is good for eveyone
|What Your Face Says|
At first glance, people see you as driven and ambitious.
Overall, your true self is moody and dynamic.
With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.
In love, you seem intelligent and a bit intimidating.
In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress.
|Monday, January 16th, 2006|
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Drew Christensen.
- Drew Christensen is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Drew Christensen.
- Drew Christensen can smell some things up to six miles away!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Drew Christensen.
- Drew Christensen was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Drew Christensen'.
- Drew Christensen has three eyelids!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Drew Christensen float on every square mile of ocean!
- Drew Christensen can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis.
|Sunday, January 15th, 2006|
Andrea, i need your recipe for fried burssels sprouts. ohh baby i need it, i need it so bad... sorry, went to the dirty place. Current Mood: chipper
|Friday, January 13th, 2006|
|friday the 13th
1. lorelei had to be put to sleep today, its been very sad.
2. Dessy, i need you to burn me some prince. do it, do it now
3. i have an all new respect for my conteporary moral problems teacher, she is actually fun to discuss philosaphy with yay